Shared working sheet
Some of the QuID 2018 participants set up a google doc to crowdsource resources and insights related to the school and hackathon. Everyone is welcome to contribute.
State of industry
Listen to a lively discussion on the current state of affairs in quantum computing industry, which took place at the TQC 2018 industry session, and was recorded by the podcast Meet the meQuanics.
Want to work on quantum computing? We compiled a list of links for jobs and internships in industry and academia. Some of these companies and labs will have a desk at QuID, where you can talk to them about career opportunities in person.
- IBM Research Zurich
- IBM worldwide
- Microsoft Quantum: Research
- Google AI: Quantum
- Quantum device lab, ETHZ
- Trapped ion quantum information, ETHZ
- Quantum optics, ETHZ
- Quantum photonics, ETHZ
- Quantum optoelectronics, ETHZ
- Quantum technologies, GAP Geneva
- Quantum Information Theory, ETHZ
- Cryptography and quantum information, USI Lugano
- GAP Optique, Geneva (theory and experiment)
These are updated reasonably often.